Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tools and the like for the Final Project

I got nothing.












But on a serious note, I am thinking of using Movie Maker like I did for the last project. I will of course be taking video of people, and I think I messed around with it enough to be able to handle moving pictures. If not,











I do not have an official storyboard as of yet, but I will list what the project itself should consist of:

  • Camera
  • Movie Maker
  • Questions (10 Max? <--- This is debatable)
  • 5-10 interviewees (with consent)
  • Patience (lots of it)
  • Starbucks (After a job well done)
I don't know yet if I'll use any of the other tools, though Pixton is interesting to use as a intro to the video... 
It is still an idea being thrown around. But hopefully I might get to use it.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment